- Role Type: Full Time
- Country: Australia
- Location: Kiama, New South Wales
About the Role
HSE Global is looking for an Administration Assistant to join our busy team in Kiama, New South Wales. At HSE Global we are committed to helping people, organisations, community, and industries to make a difference every day. We build skills, capabilities, systems, and processes required for leaders, organisations and communities. Our values define our drive and desire to support our partners, think outside the square, challenge leaders to shift from good to great and always think sustainably.
The purpose of the Administration Assistant is to proactively support the administrative team by undertaking all types of general admin duties and fulfilling a wide range of tasks to help lighten the load on the team.
Key Responsibilities and Areas of Focus
- General administrative duties include, but are not limited to:
- General office support
- Data entry
- Travel bookings
- Running general office errands
Some of the key attributes we are looking for are:
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Friendly with Excellent customer service
- Confident communicator both written and verbally
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner and ability to follow instruction
- Have the ability to work autonomously or part of a team
- Have a keen interest in learning and personal development
- Be ambitious and prepared to work hard and take pride in their work
Please click Apply Now if you would like to help us Make a Difference.
“Historically, risk management has sometimes been a lot more analysis than management”
– Professor Jim Joy
to make a difference
Take the first step in transforming your business safety culture and speak with one of our solutions experts today.