- Role Type: Full Time
- Country: Australia
- Location Preference: NSW (Note: Consideration will be given to other states/territories depending on applicant
- 10+ years unbroken experience in product development, online learning and running Learning Management Systems
- Experience in WHS, Leadership, Culture or Mental Health would be highly regarded
- You have the ability to develop end to end solutions and focus on continuous innovation
- Passionate about what you do and wanting to make a positive impact on the world.
- You can engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have exceptional attention to detail and can run multiple projects simultaneously, both in a team and autonomous environment
- Agile and Enjoy frequent travel! (dependent on restrictions)
About the Role
HSE Global is looking for a suitably qualified digital leaning professional to join our busy global team. We are expanding our existing digital content solutions, ensuring we remain as industry leaders in innovation. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work with leading organisations around the world and lead exciting projects. At HSE Global we are committed to helping people, organisations, community, and industries to make a difference every day. We build skills, capabilities, systems, and processes required for leaders, organisations and communities. Our values define our drive and desire to support our partners, think outside the square, challenge leaders to shift from good to great and always think sustainably.
The purpose of the Digital Learning Manager is to build trusted and sustained partnerships with our clients through development and delivery of Learning packages that can be delivered remotely.
Key Responsibilities and Areas of Focus
- Review and grow the existing digital content learning strategy
- Attending conferences and events to ensure solutions are constantly in front of the market
- Develop internal training programs for staff across Australia, New Zealand and United States
- Develop external digital training programs to meet the demands of existing clients across industry sectors ranging from utilities, transport, mining, oil and gas, retail, public sector and more
- Supporting marketing of products and services, including industry leading products such as Global Safety Index, Mental Health Index and 1HSE
- Working autonomously within the risk and innovation team and manage both internal and external customer expectations, deliver quality content
- Ensuring high quality work at all times.
- Respectfully challenging clients to continuously improve their HSE leadership, culture and performance.
- Managing multiple priorities and demands for service delivery and business development.
- Potential for regular travel, both national and international.
Please click Apply Now and submit your CV if you would like to help us Make a Difference.