HSE Global’s Safety Leadership Refresher Training is focused on front-line leaders who have participated in HSE Global’s face to face Safety Leadership programs and who need periodic refresher training, without repeating the full face to face training.
Each training module can be accessed via desktop, tablet or smartphone and makes use of a learning journal and personal action plan which can be used in tandem with HSE Global’s Safety Leadership Index (SLI) tool.
~2 hours (not including independent practice activities in the workplace)
Modules within the course include:
- High Performing Safety Leadership
- Where to Focus
- Understanding States of Mind
- Effective Safety Interactions
- Broken Windows Theory
- Risk Management Fundamentals
- Impactful and Engaging Communication