Work With Us
HSE Global is a values-driven company committed to Making a Difference Every Day. We work with hundreds of organisations worldwide, across multiple industries, to provide a range of services, including safety leadership development, safety culture transformation, critical risk management, audit and assurance programs, and mental heath and well-being solutions. Established in 2011, we have offices in Australia, New Zealand and the United States and are committed to continuous learning, being high performers and working in a respectful environment … we also like to have fun!
Position: Senior Consultant (WHS)
Role Type: Full Time
Location Preference: NSW, Vic, Qld (Note: Consideration will be given to other states/territories depending on applicant)
(If you tick some of these boxes, but not all, we still encourage you to apply)
You have operational experience in managing WHS, Audit and Assurance or consulting experience
- 10+ years experience in Safety, passionate about what you do and wanting to make a positive impact on the world.
- You can engage at both a front-line and executive level
- You have exceptional attention to detail and can run multiple projects simultaneously, both in a team and autonomous environment
- Agile and Enjoy frequent travel! (dependent on restrictions)
About the Role
HSE Global is looking for a suitably qualified WHS Professional to join our busy Australian team. At HSE Global we are committed to helping people, organisations, community, and industries to make a difference every day. We build skills, capabilities, systems, and processes required for leaders, organisations and communities. Our values define our drive and desire to support our partners, think outside the square, challenge leaders to shift from good to great and always think sustainably.
The purpose of the Senior Consultant is to build trusted and sustained partnerships with our clients through development and delivery of safety and operational excellence services and training.
Key Responsibilities and Areas of Focus
- Review and audit client HSE performance, culture, leadership, and management systems to identify any gaps and provide recommendations for improvement. The review and audit process will involve:
- On-site HSE observations and discussions
- Review of HSE management system documentation
- Stakeholder interviews
- Report writing including findings and recommendations
- Development of strategic roadmaps and HSE strategy initiatives
- Presentations to Executive and Management teams re findings and recommendations
- Develop and professionally facilitate HSE training programs allowing for participant interaction and experiential learning such as:
- Safety Leadership
- Risk and Control Management
- Incident Investigation
- Be responsible for business development and existing account management activity to a pre-determined value, noting full support will be provided to hit revenue objectives
- Working autonomously within a small team to professionally manage customer expectations, deliver quality services and achieve sales goals and profitably.
- Ensuring high quality work at all times.
- Respectfully challenging clients to continuously improve their HSE leadership, culture and performance.
- Managing multiple priorities and demands for service delivery and business development.
- Frequent travel, both national and international.
Please click Apply Now if you would like to help us Make a Difference.
“Historically, risk management has sometimes been a lot more analysis than management”
– Professor Jim Joy
to make a difference
Take the first step in transforming your business safety culture and speak with one of our solutions experts today.