Stacey is Principal Consultant at HSE Global. She has international experience as a regulator and investigator across a diverse range of functional areas, including hazardous substances, asbestos, consumer credit and contract law, amusement devices, food safety, labelling, fraud as well as health & safety.
Stacey is a lead auditor, a registered Prince 2 practitioner and has professional qualifications in investigation (including PEACE and SE3R), management, risk management and safety. She has completed the NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, and has a Bachelors degree in Trading Standards. Stacey has extensive experience including:
- WorkSafe NZ: Implementation of the new hazardous substance regulations, which involved feedback and changes on the draft regulations to MBIE
- WorkSafe NZ: Ensuring the functions under the new asbestos regulations and hazardous substances regulations would be ready for ‘go live’ ensuring the systems processes and procedures were in place, workers (regulatory) were trained, and communication was developed (intranet and public facing website).
- Environmental Protection Authority: Creating the foundation documents, processes, and training for compliance officers in the newly created hazardous substances compliance (regulatory) team
- CAA/Av Sec: Creation of enforcement tools, including enforcement guidelines, and evidence gathering, and ensuring that this was consistent with other health and safety regulators.
- Immigration New Zealand: Gap analysis on immigration visa categories and streamlining processes and procedures for workers and managers then ensuring all risks were synced with the department and MBIE enterprise risk framework
- Lead officer for the Chartered Trading Standards Institute in the UK, where she managed national projects in metrology for over 1500 regulatory professionals (over 300 local authorities) and consulted on UK national policy with European counterparts.
Stacey is a member of NZISM, IoD, IPANZ, IOSH, CTSI and APPAM.