Tracy is Principal Consultant at HSE Global. She is a highly competent health and safety professional of 21 years, with a proven track record in management, facilitation and training. Tracy has occupational health and safety management experience across a wide range of industries including manufacturing (glass processing, engineering), distribution & warehousing, construction, civil engineering, central and local government. To complement her strong technical skills, Tracy has excellent interpersonal skills which enable her to influence and develop strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
Tracy holds the NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety and holds Level 4 and 5 Diplomas in Teacher Training.
Her substantial experience from the UK and in NZ includes:
- Curriculum Manager and H&S lecturer at the UK’s only construction college delivering health, safety, and facilities management training to degree level
- Developed and delivered bespoke health, safety, and wellness training across the UK and NZ, specialising in Leadership, culture, risk management and investigation
- Developed the Contractor management framework for Foodstuffs for all distribution centres across the North Island
- With IRD developed the safety and wellbeing training for all people leaders to support compliance to the HWS Act 2015
- Led steering committees for IRD within government following the MSD prosecution to deliver safer security for front of house services for workers
- Developed critical risk programmes for clients
- With the Government Health and Safety Lead worked with the Emerging Leaders to understand over lapping duties between multiple PCBUs and their interns to understand health and safety principles.
She is a professional member of NZISM.